photos courtesy of Pink Star Design
Jenn Ragusa rocks out invitations with her company Pink Star Design. Based out of San Diego, but servicing all of the US & international, her mantra is “Invite With Style!” As a member of Weddings of Distinction, Jenn & Pink Star exudes quality. Guidance, etiquette, creating a perfect match for your vision…these aspects are what she is all about. After all, your invitation is the first impression of your wedding.
Their aim is to create couture invitations at a reasonable price. Pink Star is very unique in that they are one of the few local invitation businesses who design, print & produce the invites, save-the-dates, seating charts, favor tags, place cards, etc. in house. They are everything paper. Pink Star offers additional services such as complete assembly, mailing & computer or hand calligraphy.
Five pieces of advice:
1) Your invitation is the 1st impression for your guests. Choose to reflect your tastes & personality.
2) Ask upfront about additional costs: extra fees for color, insert card, return address printing, etc.
3) Quality. Can you touch & feel the product ahead of time? Thickness, feel, style, quality?
4) You, the bride, must proof the product. Have others (family, friends) read it & double-check for spelling & style.
5) Caution ~ if shopping online, look at their return policy, options, reprint fees, etc.
Pink Star Design will create a custom designed invitation to match your dream & vision. Trust the professional to take care of your special day’s 1st impression!!