Who doesn’t love going to the spa? Facials, massages, pedicures and manicures: it all is so relaxing, and a trip to your local spa is a popular choice for brides looking to treat her bridesmaids/bridal party.
For this shoot, which was recently featured on the Exquisite Weddings|Bridal Suite blog, no detail was left unturned. Perfectly decorated treats, intricate detail invitation design, and a glamorous salon all contributed to the perfect backdrop for this styled shoot.
There are so many ways to celebrate with your girlfriends before the wedding, and while the typical bar-hoping bachelorette party is still an option, sometimes keeping it low-key is best for some brides. The Bachelorette Spa Party styled shoot gives you an idea of one way in which to pamper those closest to you.
When you combine pampering with sweets and the company of those closest to you, that day can be just what the doctor ordered!
BACHELORETTE SPA PARTY STYLE TEAM:
1. Design, PR, & Sweets: Sara Mckenzie Creative
2. Photography: Studio Carre
3. Paper: Pink Star Designs
4. Beauty Bar: Leu Leu Beauty Bar
5. Makeup: Melissa Rae & Co & Blush Makeup
6. Hair: Leu Leu Beauty Bar
7. Floral: I Do Weddings
8. Rentals: Farm Tables & More
9. Styling: Janet Hamada of Double Take Solana Beach & Moderne
10. Jewelry: Stella & Dot
11. Models: Traelee, Melissa, Atalanta, Tiffany, & Courtne